Sunday, June 20, 2010

I stand among ruins pondering upon elements tht I have triumphed and upon Time that has belittled my efforts. I hear voices that set echoes reverberating.

I question myself- who can reveal myself to my Soul?

There is a flame burning in my heart which devours my strength .

Iam staring at invisible things and wondering about incomprehensible feelings.

To me, grief is more beautiful than laughter. I crawl in grief as if tortured from the caves of hell and feel the quiet of the grave in me.

I wish to go through the Slumber of Eternity for I neither feel tranquil nor serene.

Words like honeyed poison haunt me thru Dawn n Dusk. The world has returned to savagery. People act as if the sea was created for them to wash their feet. My soul is mute.

My silent sleepless soul wears a mask torn by the agony of Life.

I begin to comfort myself- There is no end to my depth.

My soul ascends glorified like the night that is glorified by the twilight with its golden clouds.

Iam now boundless and calm; sightful and unquenchable.

I see the rays of Dawn gleaming to reach perfection revealing Life's glory. Enlightened, I humbly bow to wisdom, demolishing barriers and my soul extracts the aromatic scent of Life.

What can be stranger than Life?

No comments:

Post a Comment